Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Treasury Tuesdays!

I am going to start a series on my blog! I am very excited. Every Tuesday I will be posting a few treasuries that catch my eye. I am going to try and get a mixture of items and sellers. Please feel free to visit any of the shops listed in the treasuries. There are bound to be some wonderful items that you can not help but fall in love with! So please check back every Tuesday for my favorite Treasuries picks! Feel free to let me know what you think about the postings and the items found in the Treasuries. Enjoy! Here they are...
This Treasury was put together by skoshisbits from Etsy. The title is perfect for all these photos--just relax and enjoy the outdoors, take a walk. Just beautiful photos of the wonders of nature. All of these have captured some wonderful moments of the great out doors. Great finds!

This Treasury from UmbilicusDesigns is so totally cool. I love the unusual theme and unique items. Everything is just so interesting and one-of-a-kind. I had no idea you could do that many things with a bone theme. Shows you how talented Etsy artists are! Great picks!!!

I am just so drawn to these colors and tones. This is a very well put together and cohesive collection by Pleyades. I am maybe a little bias because one of my favorite colors is blue but I love how every picture is different but they all go together! Wonderful pictures!
So these are my picks for this Tuesday! I hope you enjoy them. Let me know what you think about them. Have a wonderful rest of the week.

No comments: