Monday, March 9, 2009

Sneak Peak

I am really working hard to get my shop restarted and give it some updated flare. I have a few items up my sleeves. The ones I am most excited about are...

Royal Crown Tags: These come in sets of 8 with a blue, pink or black crown. Each one is dyed, cut, stamped and antiqued by hand (antiqued is the brown ink seen around the edges).
Classic Chandelier Card: Urban papers and colors mixed with a little bit of glam sure makes for an elegant card.
Chandelier Button Tags: These tags are just beauties! Each one has two red stitches and a vintage button attached. Enjoy!
Urban Scroll Fanciful Frame: I love these colors! I just love the way they contrast and blend at the same time!
************************************************************************************
I hope you like these new "vintage-urban" items. Check out my shop for these items posting!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Great blog and lovely cards!