Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Here are a few of my favorite St. Patty's Day finds from fellow Etsy-ians! Just take a look at some of these great items. Some are beautiful, some are fun, some are funky. But all of them have two thing in common--they are all green and handmade by wonderful artists! Click on the photo and it will take you right to the item's listing!



This "Beach Ball - Genuine Sea Glass Cage Necklace" comes from SeaFindDesigns on etsy. Here you can find beautiful sea glass jewelry for any taste. Just beautiful!

Here is a "Lynn-Green Guinea Feather Headband" that is a perfect alternative for a leprechaun hat! At LovMely on etsy you can find all types of headband colors and combos. Very fun and funky!

These adorable "Lucky Charms - 12 Scalloped Embellishments" are perfect for adding that St. Patty's Day touch to any scrapbook page or card! Check out CarasScrapNStampArt on etsy for wonderful paper crafts. Too cute!

Check out this "Four Leaf Recycled Bike Clock" very resourceful and creative! Take a look at 1byliz on etsy to find some more totally cool and funky accents to add to your home!

These are just a few of my favs for St. Patty's Day! I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I know where I live I am going to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather! If anyone else has any favs for St. Patty's Day please feel free to post them in the comments! I would love to see them. Thanks.

2 comments:

Cara said...

SarahKate, so sweet of you to include my "Lucky Charm" and I thank you!!

Forty Two East said...

That necklace is beautiful!! Great finds.