Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring--Spring Time Finds!

Today is the first day of Spring! Spring is here! I am so excited. This means (hopefully) warmer weather, tree buds, flowers, singing birds and rain showers. In honor of Springs arrival I thought I would post some of my Spring Time Finds from Etsy! Take a look, there are some really cute and "springy" items. Just click on the photo and it will take you right to the items listing. Enjoy...

This "Hope Springs Eternal Ceramic Egg with Hand Stamped Text" from Palomasnest on Etsy is really cute and totally one-of-a-kind. You can find some really unique gifts here from stamped eggs to tiny text bowls!


This "Chick I Spy Bag - Adorable Little Chick Ready to Peck at Your Heartstrings" found at Thosegreathousewomen on Etsy are sure to brighten any little ones day! You can find some cute chicks or even some cute bunnies just like this at this shop!

Just a beautiful "Spring Green Chrysanthemum Flower Ring" from TheBrassHussy on Etsy. The colors work great together. There are some really lovely pieces of jewelry found at this shop.


This "Sweet Pink Flower for your Hair" hair clip from TBSCreations on Etsy is too cute! You can find all kinds of adorable hair accessories and jewelry here.

Well those are my Spring Time Finds! Please let me know what you think. Like always, if you have some Spring Time Finds I would love to see them. Just post a link in the comments! Thanks. HAPPY SPRING!

xoxo: Me

1 comment:

Traci said...

Sarah- Thanks so much for featuring my Pretty Pink flower. You have featured some beautiful stuff. I have spring fever too!