Friday, April 18, 2008

Guess What I Got!?!?

I got my prom dress!!!!! I am sooooo excited now! I really was quite scared and worried that I was NOT going to be able to find a dress but I found one and it is beautiful! I love it. All I am going to say about it is that its gold. I do not want to post a picture of it yet because my boyfriend frequents my blog and I do not want to ruin the suprise! Prom is on May 8th. We are going to take pictures at my grandfather's house around the golf course! I am very excited right now. I have so many things coming up in the next few months. Prom, senior walk, graduation, my grad/birthday party, my boyfriend's grad party, getting a job, SUMMER, then it is off to college!!! I am enjoying every minute of it and trying to step back as much as I can and take it all in because I know these days will go by so fast!

No comments: